|Title:||THERAPIST I (PSN 635)|
Provides individual, family and group therapy, assessment, crisis intervention and case management to clients and families enrolled in division programs. Services to be provided at clients home, school or office.
- Masters degree in a human service discipline such as social work, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships required for proper functioning within the clinical role.
- Knowledge of clinical symptomatology including relevant DSM-IV diagnoses.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets clinical records, procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports and document clinical activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with, provide information to, and respond to questions from managers, consumers, service providers, family members, and the general public.
- Capability of occasionally lifting and moving up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required include close and distance vision.
- Valid Florida drivers license and reliable transportation are necessary.
Ability to be flexible as working hours may include evenings and weekends.
|Benefits:||Full Benefit Package|
|Address:||2208 East Henry Street|
Tampa, Florida, 33610