|Title:||REGISTERED NURSE CM 0086|
Under the supervision of the Program Manager and Clinical Administrator, this professional position provides nursing care to mentally ill persons in either the crisis stabilization unit or the homeless prograsm to assist them in regaining or maintaining good physical and mental health.
Gracepoint is a Drug-Free Work Place. Mandatory Screening is required.
Valid Florida RN license
• Good interpersonal skills, assessment skills, knowledge of community resources, ability to work with and motivate others, and experience working with persons who are homeless and persons who have mental illness.
• Ability to make logical decisions based on sound reasoning and understanding of consequences.
• Ability to assess and record observations; and complete professional and business correspondence.
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets clinical record information, departmental procedures, and government regulations.
• Ability to effectively present information clearly and concisely in verbal and written form.