SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Gracepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with local, state and federal laws regarding equal employment opportunities.
To best serve, our employees we are constantly reviewing our benefit package and challenging ourselves to offer the best package possible. Therefore, some benefits may be subject to change without immediate prior notice by Gracepoint and some benefits may be based on individual employment status.
Direct Deposit Available
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending Plan:
- Pre-tax deduction of Group Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Pre-tax payment of Child Care Reimbursement.
- Pre-tax payment on Medical Reimbursement
On-site Primary Health Care(Tampa Family Health) and Pharmacy (Genoa) available to employees located on our main campus.
Employees will be eligible to participate in this plan the first of the month following 60 days. Gracepoint after one year of employment.
PAID TIME OFF (PTO)
Begins after 90 days of employment.
Holidays (7 Paid Holidays):
New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Employee Assistance Program:
The Employee Assistance Program provides employees and immediate family members with confidential, professional outside agency counseling for a variety of problems. 100% paid by Gracepoint.
Training & Workshops:
First Aid, CPR, NAPPI, TEAM training, and an incredible online access to tons of courses including CEU opportunities.
We celebrate our employees' accomplishments, years of service and dedication to compassionate customer service. We routinely celebrate employees for being exceptional team members, offering compassionate care and going beyond expectation. We strive to inspire our employees to grow their skills and in turn, we do our best to promote from within.
OTHER AVAILABLE BENEFITS
Other available benefits include:
- Sam's Club membership discounts
- Fitness Center Discounts (YMCA)
Would you like more information about our benefit package please click here to contact Julie
Apply now online. Save the .pdf using your last name and first initial as the name of the file and email to Human Resources.
Go to career listing
Gracepoint is more than a place for behavioral health care. We are the source for wellness. This is all we do, and we help people achieve their best lives.
- Are you a behavioral health professional who thrives on clinical challenges?
- Are you looking for a community practice experience that balances your private practice?
- Is full-time or part-time work with adults or children who respond to energetic, compassionate caregivers your career ideal?
Gracepoint offers that and more. With 99 clinical programs and 48 sites, you can experience many practice settings, clientele, and clinical acuities--all within Gracepoint. Some roles require clinical certifications or degrees. A significant number of entry level roles are available. You may consider:
- Crisis evaluation/mobile response team
- Crisis stabilization
- Private and group therapy
- Case management
- Outreach with fragile populations including homeless and people with co-occurring disorders
- Medication management
- Admissions and reception
- Finance, IT, HR and administration