Gracepoint-MHC is affiliated with:
Gracepoint-Agency for Community Treatment Services-Detoxification, transition and support programs for people with substance use concerns.
UCP of Tampa Bay-guides families and people with any disability to achieve their full potential, resulting in community inclusion and independence.
Morsani School of Medicine, Department of Psychaitry, University of South Florida-We provide clinical experience for psychiatric fellows specializing in child psychiatry. Physicians completing their residencies in psychiatry work with adults in crisis.
- School of Social Work, University of South Florida- BSW and MSW students utilize a variety of programs to complete their internships
- School of Nursing, University of South Florida-nursing students complete their psychiatric clinical rotation.
- Keiser University- occupational therapy students work with our residents in residential and supportive housing
- South University- RN nursing students complete rotations in our forensic program
- Hillsborough Community College- nursing students complete thier clinicals within our inpatient centers and human service students complete internships
We are grateful to these community-focused organizations which fund some of our programs: