(HealthDay News) -- Breathing exercises can help you relax and manage stress, says the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine. The center suggests using the 4-7-8 breath exercise:
- Exhale completely through your mouth.
- Close your mouth and inhale through your nose to a mental count of 4.
- Hold your breath for a count of 7.
- Exhale through your mouth to a count of 8.
- Repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
This article: Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.