|Title:||Licensed Practical Nurse - Forensics - JF 0087 [PRN]|
Provides direct nursing care to mentally ill consumers based on a systematized body of knowledge. Utilizes nursing process including assessment, identification of nursing problems, planning execution, evaluation and modification of nursing interventions as dertermined by consumer outcomes. Acknowledges, coordinates and implements diagnostic and therapeutic orders. Assures consumer safety through safe administration of medications, prevention of violent behavior, infection control and falls. Participates as a contributing member of the multidisciplinary treatment team. Participates in Quality Improvement activities. Current FL LPN license and CPR certification.
Gracepoint is a Drug-Free Work Place. Mandatory Screening is required.
• Current FL LPN license and experience working in a psychiatric setting required
• Strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness or co-occurring substance use disorder to live in normal community residences; work in market jobs; and have access to helpful, adequate, competent, and continuous support and services.
• Skills and competence to establish supportive trusting relationships with the clients.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret clinical record information, departmental procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to assess and record observations.
• Ability to complete professional correspondence.
• Ability to make logical decisions based on sound reasoning and understanding of consequences.
• Valid driver’s license for the state of Florida.