|Title:||Transporter RH 0127  |
Primary duty includes transporting clients receiving services to and from clinical setting. Assists clients in boarding and leaving the vehicle. Ensures the safety and sanitary conditions of vehicle. Responsible for scheduling transportation for clients. Will also be responsible for administrative duties assigned as well as monitoring clients on premises when not transporting.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Experience in the mental health field or health care setting preferred. BHT certification preferred. Must have the ability to communicate clearly and appropriately with patients, co-workers and visitors. Must have leadership skills. Must meet minimum requirements for providers with which agency contracts. Must have a reliable source of transportation, a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Monitoring patients according to program policies and procedures
- Managing and organizing the continuous workflow of the workspace including the cleanliness of the vehicles and workspace.
- Maintain general knowledge of agency services available for clients.
- Communicate effectively and maintain cooperative relationships with internal and external resources.
- Complete documentation and/or data entry per program requirements.
- Professional and courteous communication with patients, staff, and outside providers.
- Other duties as needed per program requirements.
|Benefits:||Full Benefits Package|