You can help Gracepoint ensure no one faces mental health alone. Below are some of our initiatives and ways you can bring change and continue this important work:
- The Children’s Crisis Center renovations
- Coping skills and resiliency training
- Vehicles used to help people get to treatment
- Children’s therapeutic supplies, such as art and play therapy
- Furnishings to help people live independently
- Personal hygiene items for the homeless as we help bridge them into housing
- Re-integrating a person back into the community after hospitalization for severe mental illness or after living on the streets
- Provide social, career and/or parenting training
- Treat an entire family from the terrible effects of mental illness and substance abuse
- Respond to psychiatric emergencies anytime, day or night, and give people the help they need.
Too many people still do not have the things they need and deserve to stay well. And, that's not good enough. When you give to Gracepoint Foundation, your gift does more than upgrading facilities, or providing therapeutic supplies it lets people know they are cared about and not alone. Your gift will help shine a light, save a life and build a stronger community. Please consider helping today 813.239.8264 or click here to donate online.