Gracepoint is known for the company we keep.
Our long-term partnership between Personal Enrichment through Mental Health Care, Mental Health Care and Agency for Community Treatment Services started discussions about building Gracepoint. Our clients comments and needs became the merger capstone.
Gracepoint offers therapeutic behavioral health services for children, teens and adults. Our services span suicide hotline and mobile crisis team (link to TBBJ article) to in-home interventions for children, to residential settings for adults and children. Gracepoint operates 99 programs in 48 sites throughout seven counties in Florida.
There are multiple client entry points, depending on the acuity. For your convenience, Gracepoint offers forms you will need to hospitalize or refer clients.
Gracepoint's free Service Referral Guide is available to all qualified professionals. Please order a copy or an updated version of this comprehensive list of Gracepoint's services, client qualifications and referral requirements.
Providers are welcome to contact our main access numbers for further information.
We care for insured clients as well as private pay and underserved populations who depend on the safety net of state and federal assistance programs. For the convenience of private pay and sliding fee clients, we accept credit cards.
Working with you and your client
Gracepoint works to ensure that the transition from your office care to intensive inpatient programs--and everything in between--is as seamless as possible, with efficiently coordinated care and good communication.
- Our electronic medical records system allows speed, accuracy and communication during transitions. The staff will work to keep you informed of your patient’s progress through various levels of care.
- We treat patients in the least restrictive setting possible and offer disciplined case management as well as advocacy on behalf of patients.
- Gracepoint accommodates people with special needs such as foreign language translation and enhanced communication for the deaf and hard of hearing. When possible, please inform your intake contact in advance of special needs.
- Our patient facilities are handicapped accessible.
- Gracepoint's on-site pharmacy also offers mail order prescriptions as permitted by state law.
- Gracepoint’s members are individually accredited by the Joint Commission or the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Gracepoint is affiliated with the Morsani College of Medicine, University of South Florida as well as other insititutions.
Through innovative programming, we actively advocate for seriously and persistently mentally ill stuck in the revolving door between imprisonment and treatment.
This website has a rich glossary and user-friendly articles written for consumers at the top of every page. You are welcome to direct your clients to the site for clinically approved materials.
You may also be interested in the work of the Consumer Advisory Council through which we solicit information from Gracepoint consumers for meaningful feedback on the Gracepoint system and its providers.
And finally, we offer a speakers on mental health topics of interest to the community.